Replay Racer 0.2 Replay Racer 0.2

Better... Still needs some improvement.

I do love the handling a lot more in this version. It seems smoother and the lines on the road are a very nice touch. But you made those little speed bumps things which are really frustrating.

What im thinking to improve:

1. Another computer racer, maybe you can program it to go your own speed around the racetrack or something. Kind of like "Beat yourself mode"

2. Remove those red bumps...

3. Make some sounds like the engine rumbling, screeching tired when you do a hard turn, or a cheer when you go through the finish line, or a boo when you hit the grass too much. Just some small touched that could really make the game.

4. Overlaying music, but you already know that, don't ya.

CellFarm CellFarm

Could be a masterpiece, but it needs effort...

Its a nifty idea but how is this a game? You should add some interactivity.

For example, you don't want the cells to fill up your screen, and its the player's job to destroy them before they do.

Or, you want your little cells to thrive, but there are enemies who don't, and you gotta protect them.

It needs some work, dont rush it and this could be a masterpiece.

Gunbound Sperimental Bot Gunbound Sperimental Bot

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto?

This obviously isnt meant to be a large scale flash, for the people wanting more buttons. This is based on a game Gunbound, where you ride robots and blast players on other teams.

I quite like this robot, you should submit it to the people in gunbound.

nice job.

Earth Defender! Earth Defender!

What came first, 360 or Earth?

hmm, good game, but i see some sort of resemblence to 360 defence?

Well, its hard to see the asteroids in this one, adding to both the difficulty and aggrevation levels.

Good job anyway.

360 Defence 360 Defence

Great, addicting, but kinda boring.

After i got my score past 50,000, i realized there was no point.

A little too easy. Didn't lose a life until i scuicided.

But a great game, anyway. Add more powerups, and maybe a changing background with harder and harder (or faster) levels and i'll be completely satisfied.

9/10

itsjms responds:

sweet!

Racing Game = Replay Race Racing Game = Replay Race

Nice game.

Nice simple game, best lap time 19 seconds. Didn't finish all ten laps, got frustrated at the stupid moving wall thing. Also, i like the addiction of the car turning around when too far in the grass. Makes it cheat proof.

8 outta 10. Good job. Lets party.

The Yoshi Quiz 1 (redone) The Yoshi Quiz 1 (redone)

Do you know your yoshi?

Silly yoshi, alien isn't a gender.

Well, it's a lot better than other quizzes I have come across in my years of online exploration. Love the dancing yoshi after every correct question. It was quite pleasing to know that i am a yoshi expert. Keep up the good work.

OnScreen OnScreen

Compared to the fly game? Amazing!

Now this game was addicting. When i first saw the rough multi colored background I was thinking, "Uh oh." But this game is really fun and I can see myself playing this over and over again. My record is 46 seconds, if anyone wants to beat it?

If you every in the mood of fixing up the game or making a v2 I would make a moving background to distract the player, not that the intense neon wasn't distracting enough. (Sheven outta Ten)

FlySwatter FlySwatter

20 levels of annoying, non-stop, clicky goodness

I won't blam this, because it did keep my interest for a good 5 minutes or so. It wasn't as nice as it could be for a simple game like that, and I didn't see the levels getting any harder. Instead of making each level's fly faster, I would also add more flies, or make the flyswatter smaller, or give less and less time per level.

Less than a 5, more than a 3.